Hotel open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
The Le Plaza hotel is open day and night 365 days of the year!
You are welcome at any time of the day and any time of the year!
Arrivals are scheduled starting from 3 pm . If you wish to arrive later, there is no problem as our reception is open to welcome you at the time you prefer. If you wish to arrive before 15h, we offer can offer you the following 3 options:
- When you arrive at the hotel, we take your suitcases and store them in our luggageroom for free. You can then go discover the beatiful centre of Brussels or spend some time in our bar or restaurant until your room is ready.
- Subject to availability, we can offer you the possibility to have access to your room in the morning. This option will be possible with a supplement of 50 €.
- If you want to have a guaranteed arrival before 15:00, we advise you to book your room the night before your arrival. This formula is very common in the hotel industry and is called a “pre-registration” or “Red-eye” in our hotel jargon. The supplement to be paid will be the price of the room the day before your arrival.
Check-out is untill 12:00. You can of course leave the room earlier if you wish. If your departure is even before the opening breakfastroom, please inform us and we will prepare a breakfastbox for you to take along with you! If you wish to stay later than 12pm on the day of your departure, we can offer you the following formulas:
- Late check-out between 12:00 and 15:00: 25% surcharge of the room rate
- Late check out between 15:00 and 18:00: 50% surcharge of the room rate
- Late check out after 18:00: 100% surcharge of the room rate
To reserve one of these formulas or simply to notify us of the time of your arrival, do not hesitate to contact our reservation team on +32 2 278 0570 or by email at email@example.com.